Skype
torbyssteck

Crazy Conor McGregor 2 Crazy Conor McGregor 2

4/5

The arm spinning on McGregor was choppy and kinda threw me off. The humor was minimal and this animation is more of a stinging critique of the sport as well as Mayweather.

Good job overall, was just hoping for a bit more PUNCH in the jokes. See? This is what happens when you leave me to write them- they're worse. Do you really want more of THIS?

Earth Earth

The animation was pretty fluid for what it was but the beat was an obvious tossaway gag that didn't stick. I understand the message but I've heard it before- not taking this seriously but I expected as little more as I enjoyed your nonsensical fun back in the day.

Good to see you back but I know you can do better. Hope to see more of you around here.

Santa Assumes A Gender Santa Assumes A Gender

The joke in essence was good, but the execution was awful. I understand it's kind of a shitpost cartoon but you can't get away with it when you have a good joke. That's like blueballing me, bro.

rootedroots responds:

Yeah, I agree with you there, the execution was awful, and to be fair i wasn't intending on it to be a shitpost but because of the intentionally awful background music and accidental animation errors, i can see why you thought it fell under the shitpost category. I need to improve my production on things.
Honestly though, I will heed your advice for next time

Love Makes The World Go Round (Edit) Love Makes The World Go Round (Edit)

It's catchy and easy on the ears but you can certainly make better lyrics then this. It's a Valentines song and you didn't make it the least bit cheeky.

Lydia x Ash Lydia x Ash