Skype
torbyssteck

Santa Assumes A Gender Santa Assumes A Gender

The joke in essence was good, but the execution was awful. I understand it's kind of a shitpost cartoon but you can't get away with it when you have a good joke. That's like blueballing me, bro.

rootedroots responds:

Yeah, I agree with you there, the execution was awful, and to be fair i wasn't intending on it to be a shitpost but because of the intentionally awful background music and accidental animation errors, i can see why you thought it fell under the shitpost category. I need to improve my production on things.
Honestly though, I will heed your advice for next time

Pixel Brains Animated: L4D2 Donkey Kong Mod Pixel Brains Animated: L4D2 Donkey Kong Mod

The art itself was fine, some of your animation was good n' clean. The loops were fine until you substituted animation for repetitious, jerky tweens. Don't ever substitute animation with tweens or else they stick out like a sore thumb when you demonstrated a good amount of skill seconds prior. They don't mesh together and make the thing hard to watch.

You could've also done some sound editing to prevent the initial ear rape, and because I'm a jaded shitlord- why the 'XD'? Come on, man. Otherwise, your frame by frame work is really good and you should work on using that skill more than anything else. Cheers.

Hey, are you up? Hey, are you up?

4 for the animated bits itself but -1 for the tripadelic approach to the overall message. i feel there are better ways to display an addiction. You did show the emotional vacancy and loss of cognitive awareness, but I feel people will only see this as 'lol drugs fuck you up, son' when that was only one part of what's being said here... It's not a bad flash, but I feel like what you're saying wasn't clear enough unless somebody has had this legitimate experience.

Love Makes The World Go Round (Edit) Love Makes The World Go Round (Edit)

It's catchy and easy on the ears but you can certainly make better lyrics then this. It's a Valentines song and you didn't make it the least bit cheeky.

Slaughter Ref Slaughter Ref

Vamp Vamp

Post-It: Stab this later

SyllArtemis responds:

gdi

Chibi Mei Chibi Mei

Torbjorn is a better waifu