Skype
torbyssteck

Crazy Conor McGregor 2 Crazy Conor McGregor 2

4/5

The arm spinning on McGregor was choppy and kinda threw me off. The humor was minimal and this animation is more of a stinging critique of the sport as well as Mayweather.

Good job overall, was just hoping for a bit more PUNCH in the jokes. See? This is what happens when you leave me to write them- they're worse. Do you really want more of THIS?

Earth Earth

The animation was pretty fluid for what it was but the beat was an obvious tossaway gag that didn't stick. I understand the message but I've heard it before- not taking this seriously but I expected as little more as I enjoyed your nonsensical fun back in the day.

Good to see you back but I know you can do better. Hope to see more of you around here.

Santa Assumes A Gender Santa Assumes A Gender

The joke in essence was good, but the execution was awful. I understand it's kind of a shitpost cartoon but you can't get away with it when you have a good joke. That's like blueballing me, bro.

rootedroots responds:

Yeah, I agree with you there, the execution was awful, and to be fair i wasn't intending on it to be a shitpost but because of the intentionally awful background music and accidental animation errors, i can see why you thought it fell under the shitpost category. I need to improve my production on things.
Honestly though, I will heed your advice for next time

Pixel Brains Animated: L4D2 Donkey Kong Mod Pixel Brains Animated: L4D2 Donkey Kong Mod

The art itself was fine, some of your animation was good n' clean. The loops were fine until you substituted animation for repetitious, jerky tweens. Don't ever substitute animation with tweens or else they stick out like a sore thumb when you demonstrated a good amount of skill seconds prior. They don't mesh together and make the thing hard to watch.

You could've also done some sound editing to prevent the initial ear rape, and because I'm a jaded shitlord- why the 'XD'? Come on, man. Otherwise, your frame by frame work is really good and you should work on using that skill more than anything else. Cheers.

Hey, are you up? Hey, are you up?

4 for the animated bits itself but -1 for the tripadelic approach to the overall message. i feel there are better ways to display an addiction. You did show the emotional vacancy and loss of cognitive awareness, but I feel people will only see this as 'lol drugs fuck you up, son' when that was only one part of what's being said here... It's not a bad flash, but I feel like what you're saying wasn't clear enough unless somebody has had this legitimate experience.

Sublo & Tangy Mustard #4 - Katy's Birthday Sublo & Tangy Mustard #4 - Katy's Birthday

While the animation was a tad choppy it seemed to fit with the flow of everything that was going on. Without going into a tedious amount of frames you were able to keep characters believable while matching their body language with the inflection of the dialogue. This is major and you should pride yourself in this piece. I haven't seen the previous episodes but I think I just might have to now since this holds up so well on it's own.

Another thing to admire is how you put the viewer's experience through a realistic lens regarding parties and party people. Pretending to text, everything being awkward when you're not a part of the in-crowd, people getting mad for no reason/at random and being blamed for it, the uncomfortable laid-back aggression from coworkers outside the professional environment- it's all here. It shows how inane these people can be, and I don't know anyone else whose demonstrated this. Very good job.

Return To Skyrim Return To Skyrim

I love most of this presentation, but a little more inflection/emotion in the rap itself would make this a lot more outstanding. Great work as always.

The Best Support The Best Support

The animation and visuals were okay but the tweened motions when anything moved more than a pseudo stationary pose the limbwork threw it off a bit from everything else.

The joke wasn't really anywhere, more of an adorableness showcase with an attempt at humor in an 'aw, how cute' way. This isn't a bad submission, but if you weren't aiming for just the cute I'd rate it higher. If you want to improve on all fronts, a few of us gotta be a tad harsh- especially when you clearly have the potential to overcome these tidbits of iff.

Pepe Trump MAGA Dance Pepe Trump MAGA Dance

Good rotoscoping, maybe give us a few more different loops next time since they're nice to see. It's like an NG YTP.

ConeZone responds:

Thanks, definitely will make note of that in the future! :D

If Mr Crocker was in Pokemon If Mr Crocker was in Pokemon

This is all dialogue that's void of any real punchline. The art and voice impersonation was fantastic, but the writing was awful and the comedic timing wasn't anywhere to be seen (even for a FOP).

It's disappointing because the animation itself is great, so please study the source dialogue a little more when you put another parody out!

storytellerYT responds:

Thank you, I will work on making better scripts